Key Strategies to Drive Success in Your Practice—View On-Demand the MEDNAX Radiology Leadership Discussion.
“Knowledge is power.” This maxim is as true today as when Francis Bacon first uttered it some 400 years ago.
Knowledge is also a living thing, constantly morphing and growing. At the center of it all, it’s clear that technology is accelerating change and growth with unprecedented momentum. Nowhere is this more evident than in the practice of radiology, where technology is:
- Revolutionizing the science of diagnostic image distribution and visualization, while tech-driven tools – such as augmented reality and artificial intelligence – promise enormous enhancements to facilitate interpretations and communicate findings
- Providing advanced analytics, for clearer insight into every aspect of your radiology business
- Fueling development and access to centers of clinical excellence, to build and maintain interpretive accuracy, trust among clinicians, and excellence in patient outcomes
- Enabling greater collaboration among partners in the delivery of timely, effective patient care
In the interest of collaboration, we’d like to share with you the 2018 discussion among MEDNAX Radiology leaders representing some of the largest practices in the country, including:
- Walid Adham, MD, President & CEO, Synergy Radiology Associates, Texas
- Ricardo Cury, MD, FSCCT, President & CEO, Radiology Associates of South Florida
- Ethan Foxman, MD, PhD, President & CEO, Jefferson Radiology, Connecticut
- Raymond Montecalvo, MD, Senior Medical Director, vRad
- Jason Shipman, MD, MS, Radiology Alliance, Tennessee